Madelyn went to a slumber party Saturday night. She says it was one of the best parties she has ever been to. Torey and I took her and stayed for a little while and watched the kids dance and play. We left and went grocery shopping and went back by the party to make sure she really wanted to stay before we got all the way home. She assured us she wanted to stay so we came home. Torey went to pick her up Sunday morning and found out that our 6 year old daughter is quite the party animal. She was the last one to fall asleep at 3:00am and was one of the first ones to wake up at 6:00am. She came straight home and slept for about 4 hours. I think she had a great time and is still trying to recover from her all nighter. She fell asleep on the way home from school yesterday afternoon and this afternoon.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Slumber Party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Well let's see...I wonder where she got that partying from!! haha
Christie Smith
Post a Comment