Where has the last week gone? I can't believe my baby boy is already a week old! We enjoyed our day by doing nothing, but laying around the house and relaxing. I feel like all I have done is get up and go since he was born so it was nice to just be home today. I love to just sit and watch him make all the sweet little faces! So far he is a very good baby who sleeps most of the time and only crys when he is hungry or needs a diaper change. When he does wake up, he doesn't stay awake long so I hardly have any pictures of him with his eyes open. We go to the Pediatrican on Wednesday for his first check up so I am anxious to see how much weight he has gained since we left the hospital.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
OMG! I was thinking you were due the end of the month! Tate is a doll baby, and what a gift from God. I'm so proud for you, Torey, and Madelyn. I still have Tate's "happy", so whenever you get out & about I'd love to see y'all. Congratulations on your little angel. Love you!!!
OMG! I was thinking you were due the end of April! He's absolutely precious, and thank God he's a healthy, beautiful baby boy. Congratulations on your wonderful miracle. I still have Tate's little "happy", so I hope to see you all soon-when ever is good for you. Love you!!!
Ok, sorry about the double post. I had to redo my password, and so it ended up posting both. :)
Thank you for my comment. I know that first week is so crazy and time flies by!! I can't believe I am already back at work, it has went really well believe or not. I do miss her bad though!! He is sooo precious!! I hope ya'll are doing great!!
He is so beautiful! I am glad you and the family are doing well.
He is so cute..i glad everybody is adjusting well.
He is so cute. I cant wait to see him in person. Seeing how sweet Tate looks makes me miss Cooper being that small.
He is just so precious! I hope you guys are adjusting well. Go to my blog. I gave you an award! ;)
TAMMY,
I LOVE TO READ YOUR BLOG!! YOU HAVE THE CUTEST FAMILY!! I KNOW YALL ARE PROUD.. TALK TO YOU SOON..
Post a Comment