Tate is still doing great! He is a good baby and just sleeps all of the time, well except at night sometimes, but we are working on that. It is hard to get a picture of him with his eyes open because he usually is awake only when he is eating, but I did catch him with his eyes open in his swing the other day. The top picture is of Tate with his friend Ava. Ava is our friend Angel and Erik's daughter. They are a little over 9 weeks apart and I am sure they will grow up to be great friends. They will both be starting kindergarten together before we know it.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Such a hard life!
Tate is still doing great! He is a good baby and just sleeps all of the time, well except at night sometimes, but we are working on that. It is hard to get a picture of him with his eyes open because he usually is awake only when he is eating, but I did catch him with his eyes open in his swing the other day. The top picture is of Tate with his friend Ava. Ava is our friend Angel and Erik's daughter. They are a little over 9 weeks apart and I am sure they will grow up to be great friends. They will both be starting kindergarten together before we know it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
PRECIOUS! I am so happy he is doing so good!!!! He is beautiful!!! Can't wait to see him!
He is so cute! I hope our baby sleeps all the time. Send some of that luck our way. :)
So cute. I find out tomorrow how long I am going to be off work after this appendectomy. So if I am going to be off work awhile Cooper and I might come visit you guys one day next week. I will call you and let you know.
Go to my blog, I gave you an award!!
These pics are so sweet! Check out my blog, I gave you an award!
Post a Comment