.jpg)
Madelyn went home with Nanny to Smith Lake after the baby shower on Saturday. I don't think any of us really thought we were going to wake up to all of the beautiful snow on Sunday or I would have kept her home with us so we could have seen her play in the snow she had ever seen. She got to play out in the snow for a little while with Nanny at the lake, but she kept saying she wanted to go home and play in the snow with her Daddy. After the roads were safe to drive on, we met my Mom in Jasper to pick Madelyn up and we were hoping to get home before all of it melted so she could play with her Daddy, but unfortunately all the snow was melted when got home. The only time I got out in the snow was to take the top picture of our house & yard covered in the snow. It was so pretty and we wish it would have lasted just a little longer than it did, but I guess we will take what we can get here in Alabama.
No comments:
Post a Comment