I was given another baby shower today by all of the wonderful people that I have the pleasure of working with everyday. I have worked for CardioVascular Associates for almost 9 1/2 years and have made some really great friends. I sometimes complain about my job, but I would not work anywhere else because I know I will not ever find such a great place to work. Everyone was so generous to me when I had Madelyn and again today for Tate. All of the gifts in the baby bed are just from today, I have already put everything away from my shower on Saturday. I also received a generous amount on a Wal-Mart gift card and another Babies r Us gift card. I will be holding on to both of those to purchase formula and diapers because I don't think I need anything else. My friend Leslie painted the picture to go above his bed and I think it turned out perfect! Thanks again to everyone at work for all of the cute and much needed things you gave. We can't wait for Tate to get here so we can start putting everything to use.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I believe your ready for baby boy now! My gosh, you racked up at work and I can't believe you have been there for that long! That's Crazy!
Good luck with your new baby boy. I love looking at your blog. Madelyn is so funny. (By the way I am Natalie's mom)
Post a Comment