Monday, March 2, 2009

Baby Shower














I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family! I was given a wonderful baby shower on Saturday and I could not have asked for more. Not that we want Tate to be born tomorrow, but if he were to be he would be set with everything he would need. Thank you to Rachael, Amy, Angel, Paige, Cristal, Brandi and Tonya for throwing the best shower. I also want to thank Sherrie Hammonds for opening up her home to have the shower! Madelyn and I have had fun going through everything and organizing all of the wonderful gifts. I appreciate everyone taking time out of their Saturday to come and make the day so special, especially my Aunt Kay and cousins Mary Beth and Brooke who came from Mississippi. The top picture is of an outfit that Torey's Mom surprised me with at the shower. When I opened it, there was a note attached saying that Torey had worn that very outfit home from the hospital in 1978 so I guess we now have Tate's going home outfit!

2 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

looks like you are ready for little man!!

i hope you are doing good. i cant believe he will be here so soon!

Mark, Allison, Dylan & Brinley said...

It looks like you got a lot of great stuff! I love the wreath! It won't be long now! I know you are all so excited!!