Madelyn started T-ball practice Friday night and she loved it. Her team is the Oklahoma State Cowboys and she is only one of three girls on the team and the rest are boys, but that doesn't bother her. All of the kids were so cute to watch and did really good considering this was most of their first time to play. I am excited and can't wait to see them all in their uniforms and playing their 1st game on March 31st.
Monday, March 5, 2007
My little slugger!
Madelyn started T-ball practice Friday night and she loved it. Her team is the Oklahoma State Cowboys and she is only one of three girls on the team and the rest are boys, but that doesn't bother her. All of the kids were so cute to watch and did really good considering this was most of their first time to play. I am excited and can't wait to see them all in their uniforms and playing their 1st game on March 31st.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I can already see a great softball player in action...I think she needs a pink helmet with her name airbrushed on the back....LOL
Tammy,
Madelyn is such a cutie! She will have a ball playing softball. I can remember playing when I was that age. I can't wait until my little man starts playing! - Staci
she is so cute! hey jacob is playing too this is his 2nd year to play he is on the georgia tech yellow jackets so i guess we will be seeing you at the ball park!
Post a Comment