This was Madelyn acting silly last night. I told her to do something silly and this is what she did. I guess I could say she is actually trying to show off her beautiful bottom teeth. I took her to the dentist on Monday and she did so good. This was her 3rd visit. I took her the 1st time when she was 2 1/2 years old to get her teeth cleaned and although she wouldn't let them clean her teeth then, she did however hang her passy on their passy tree which was my main intention for going there to begin with. We had to do something to get rid of the passy and we couldn't believe it, but that actually worked. The 2nd time she went, all she would let them do was count her teeth and this time she actually let them clean them. She does not like the chair so she does get her teeth cleaned standing up, but that is ok with me as long as she lets the lady clean them. In the other picture, she is holding up the number of fingers she will be turning next Thursday, March 8th. She is so excited about her birthday, she can't wait!
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I still can't believe she is about to be 4! Give me some ideas of what to get her for her Birthday.
man they grow up so fast! time for a little brother:)!!
She is such a cutie pie! I love the picture of her showing her teeth.
Hey Tammy
Madelyn is so cute, she has gotten so big. Thanks for leaving the comment about Hunter. I hope yall are doing well.
she is getting so big i remember when you were pregnant with her! where does time go? time goes fast when you are having fun! time for another!
Post a Comment