Monday, March 12, 2007

My little girl is growing up!!!


On Thursday, March 8th Madelyn turned 4 years old. Her actual birthday party isn't until this weekend so we wanted to do something fun with her on her birthday. We took Madelyn, her cousin Hannah and her best friend Brody to Jump Zone in Pelham. You can pay $6 during the week and go in there from 11:00-1:00 and play. We were the only ones in there and we had the best time. The kids were worn out by the time we left and so were the adults. Madelyn is excited and looking forward to her skating party on Saturday so check back on Sunday for those pictures.

2 comments:

The Spencer Family said...

Those pictures are so cute, I can tell ya'll had a good time. I wish I could have been there!

The Rice Family said...

it looks like she had fun! thanks for the comment!