Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Nursery in progress



We still have several things to do to make Tate's nursery complete such as getting things for the walls and putting together his bookcase.  The reality of having another baby in our house is starting to feel more real now that the baby bed is up.  I can't believe he will be here in just 12 short weeks!  Madelyn thinks his room is just one big nursery for her baby dolls.  Every time I go in there, she has a baby doll in the bed and has baby blankets out everywhere.  She did give up her playroom so that he could have a nursery so I guess she deserves to pretend with her dolls until her baby brother gets here and starts using it!  I will post more pictures once we get everything else done.

14 comments:

The Spencer Family said...

I love the nursery & the reality of you having another baby hit me when I walked in there. I can't wait for him to get here!

Princess Motormouth said...

When are you going to post a picture of your belly???

Stanley Family said...

You better just come see me in person if you want to see it because you will not be seeing belly shots posted here!

Christie Mitchell said...

That looks GREAT!! I love it!! Thank you for my comment too!! Yeah, Angel and I have been seeing each other for a few weeks now, they are very sweet!! I am so excited for them, I want to see some pics. I told her she needed a blog, lol!! I know she was ready and I am getting that way now!! Hope you are doing great!!

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

The nursery is looking really good.

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

I LOVE IT!! CANT BELIEVE YOU ONLY HAVE 12 WEEKS LEFT. HOPE YOU ARE FEELING GOOD!

Shelli Brown said...

I love the nursery! I hope to get my pictures posted soon. I guess I will wait until we are completely finished should be soon. I am still on bed rest...doing good though. How are you?

Christie Mitchell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christie Mitchell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christie Mitchell said...

Awww, I am so excited for them!! Tell them I said Congrats!! I can't wait to see pics, I know she is beautiful!! I hope you're feeling great!!

Mark, Allison, Dylan & Brinley said...

Thank you so much! I hope you guys are doing well!

Mark, Allison, Dylan & Brinley said...

Thank you so much! I had fun and I LOVE taking pictures! I will be taking all of Madelyn's pictures, so I am trying to get some practice! By the way, I love the nursery, it is so cute!!

Christie Mitchell said...

We saw Erik today and I had to go to the nurses station so him and Chad sat there and talked. Chad had all kinds of questions for him, lol. I think he is getting nervous. I got to see a picture of the baby on his phone and she is beautiful!! I wish she would get a blog, they are so sweet!!

The Covin's said...

I love the nursery. It looks great! Not much longer. Can't wait to see your 4-d ultrasound.