I had the 4D ultrasound today and we were able to get some great pictures of Tate. He was very active and proudly showed his cute little face off almost the entire time. You can even see what looks like a little smile in one of the pictures. I guess there is no mistaken that he is definitely a little boy. These pictures are a little blurry. Our scanner is not working so these are pictures of the pictures that I took with my camera. They were not able to give me a weight estimate, but the tech said he looked like he might be a big baby! He definitely had some chubby little cheeks. His heart rate was 149 and I am measuring right on target. I ended up having to have 2 iron injections because my iron has been really low, but other than that everything else was great. I can't believe that we are only 11 weeks away from his due date. It will not be long before we see his cute little face in person.
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
That is sooo cool, isn't it!! He is sooo cute!!
I think they turned out great. He is sooooo cute! I can't wait to see his little face in person.
He is adorable! I love those 4D ultrasounds. We can't wait to get one ourselves. Good luck with everything! He's a cutie. :)
That is the best 4D I have ever seen. Hope you are doing well!!
Precious! They got some really great pics of cute lil Tate! It was so good to see you last night, you looks great!!
Aww these are so cute. I bet his big sister is getting excited..
He looks like he has Torey cheeks when he was a little boy...LOL
Thank you so much!! We are soooo ready!! Hope you're doing great!!
Thank you so much! We are glad she is finally here!!
Your 4D turned out really great! I know you are so ready to meet him :) Love the name too! Dal has always loved the name Tate for as long as I've known him :)
Post a Comment