







These pictures were taken by my very talented photographer friend, Rachael. I think she did a wonderful job and I am so happy with the way they all turned out. It is going to be hard for me to choose what pictures I want. Madelyn did very well taking pictures considering it was pretty chilly outside that day and she listens to Rachael about as good as she listens to me sometimes so I was very pleased to see that Rachael was able to get some great shots!


11 comments:
These pictures are beautiful!!! She could be a model!
I'm glad they turned out good too, chapped lips & all! Do you have one of those picture I took of her at Botanical Gardens when she was little? If so will you send me one?
these are so good! she could do some modeling!!
hope you are feeling good and getting some rest!!
i love the new pictures, she is so beautiful!!!
She is sooo beautiful!! Thank you for my comment too, I am sooo glad I got the 4D done!! I hope you have a great rest of the week!!
These are great! She looks like a model! Rachael is such a good photographer! Hope you are doing well! Take care!
What a doll! Every shot is great! She is going to break a lot of hearts as she gets older. The black and white photo near the bottom looks like a modeling shot. Rachael is so good at what she does, but it helps to have a beautiful model, too.
Oh, yeah... It was good to see you Saturday at the parade. You're looking great. I hope you're feeling good. Karen
Those are great, she is definitely a beautiful little girl! Glad yall are doing well.
What a beautiful Little girl! I know you are one proud mom.
Post a Comment