For some reason you can't download Picasa to a Mac computer so I no longer can make collages! To save me some time, I have picked out just a few of the pictures taken over the last month to post.
I took Madelyn and her friend Kensley to see Madagascar Escape to Africa a few weeks ago and they both had a really good time! I love seeing Madelyn interact with her little friends, they are so funny and always say the craziest things!
Torey and I took Madelyn to Tannehill a couple of weeks ago. She has been begging to go and get some of the crazy color ice cream from the Sweet Shop. It was pretty cold that day, but we went and she ate ice cream like it was a hot summer day. I had a caramel apple that was DELICIOUS!!! We went and got some hot chocolate before we went on a train ride and then we headed home. It was a nice day and the colors of the leaves were so pretty.
Thanksgiving was wonderful this year! We traveled to Mississippi to spend the day with my family. It has been a couple of years since we spent Thanksgiving with them and it was so nice getting to see everyone and eating my Grandmother's and all of my Aunt's WONDERFUL cooking.
We went to Brad and Rachael's to watch the Iron Bowl and had a great time, even though Auburn was TERRIBLE! We ate some really good food and Madelyn got lots of big sister practice playing with Katelyn and John Thomas.
We started putting up our Christmas Tree & decorations yesterday and hopefully I can finish sometime this week and then post pictures. On Friday, I will have my 20 week appointment and another ultrasound. I can't believe I am half way through this pregnancy already and I can't wait to see how much our little boy has grown. I have been feeling him kick and move around a good bit lately and I am trying to enjoy every kick & punch because that was something I missed the most after Madelyn was born. I will update on Friday with my doctor update and hopefully an ultrasound picture. By the way, his name will be Tate! We still have not decided on a full name, but we do know for sure he will be called Tate. Once his full name is decided, I will let everyone know.


2 comments:
Cute name! Love the fall pictures too. Fall is my favorite time of year but it was very short this year for us - urgh!
I love the name! Too cute! I am glad you are feeling good.
Post a Comment