Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Beautiful Girl!


Rachael came over to take some pictures of Madelyn on Wednesday and she got a couple of really good ones even though Madelyn was not so cooperative.  This one is my favorite!   I think she looks so grown up and pretty in this picture.  We are scheduled to go to Morris Ave. next weekend for another photo shoot and I can't wait to see how those turn out.

9 comments:

Jamie said...

Madelyn looks absolutely gorgeous. I love this picture!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

she does look all grown up!

we still do not have a name for sure. we have some picked out that will probaly end up being his name,but rj is being stubborn and does not want to name him until after christmas! i think he is scared of me going crazy with the monogrammed things:)!

i saw angel at christmas village last night and she was saying you wanted a name so you could buy some things today too. you just cant help it, it is just so much! fun:)!

The Spencer Family said...

I think they turned out cute too. The last few times I have been around Madelyn I have noticed how much she has grown up. She truly is a beautiful little girl & I always love taking her picture.

Mark, Allison, Dylan & Brinley said...

I love this picture! Rachael took ours at Botanical Gardens last Saturday and she did a great job! Dylan wasn't cooperating at all, but she managed to get some great shots! I can't wait to see your pics from Morris Avenue!

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

Aww she does look all grown up. Check out my blog I tagged you to!

Shelli Brown said...

This picture is so good! How are you feeling? I know you are excited about a BOY! Keep me posted.

Mark, Allison, Dylan & Brinley said...

Thank you so much! I got Dylan's crib at Babies R Us and I love it! I love the fact that it turns into a toddler bed and then a full size bed! How are you feeling? I hope you are doing well...I would love to see some prego pics!

Christie said...

I've tagged you on my blog, check it out.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I hope you are feeling better! Madelyn is growing up so fast, she is such a beautiful girl! I know you are excited to be having a boy! Hope y'all have a great Thanksgiving!