Riding the Frog Hopper at Adventure Island
Her Daddy was not happy with this pose...
Worn out from all of the fun in the sun! Fell asleep holding on tight to grapes and milk!
Dinner at The Hangout! Always making new friends wherever we go!
My Mom, Madelyn & myself went to the beach a few weeks ago for a long weekend. We had so much fun and the weather was so nice. My Aunt Kay and Madelyn's 3rd cousin, Dylan joined us from Mississippi and the kids had the best time playing together. Being around Dylan really made me want a little boy! This was my last beach trip with my only child. Next summer our trips to the beach will be with a 6 year old Big Sister and a baby. I can't wait!!!


1 comment:
I love these beach pictures, especially the last one! Looks like a postcard! I can't wait to take Dylan next year!
Post a Comment