Monday, October 6, 2008

Madelyn & Friends




The 1st 2 pictures are from Madelyn's 1st sleepover at a friends house.  She spent the night with her friend Kensley and judging from all of the pictures Kensley's Mom took, the girls seemed to have had a great time.  Madelyn attended her 2nd sleepover at her cousin, Riley's birthday party this past weekend with 8 other girls.   She said she had a great time!  I can't believe my baby is old enough to already be doing sleepovers! 

The last 2 pictures were taken a couple of weeks ago at our house during a pottery party.  You can imagine how loud it was with all of these kids running up and down the stairs!  They all had a blast!

1 comment:

Christie Mitchell said...

I remember my first sleepover, I was such a baby...my Mama had to come get me, lol!! Thank you for my comment!! I know what you mean I am sooo ready for Wal-Mart to open too, I know I will see Chad working b/c I can't wait for the grand opening!! He will be riding a little scooter, I can't wait to see that :) Hope you have a great week!!