Sunday, October 26, 2008

DInner at Sumo



We went out to eat last weekend for a friend's 30th birthday.  The food was wonderful as always and the chef was very entertaining! Madelyn is starting to like the food more and more each time we go.  She actually ate her soup this time!  I did have to pick out the green onions and mushrooms, so she mainly ate the broth.  She looks so grown up in this 1st picture.  She will be a big sister before we know it.  We are going on Halloween for a ultrasound so we are keeping our fingers crossed that we might can find out the sex of the baby!  If we find out Friday, I will definitely post the news here.  I am anxious to see if we are having a boy since that what most people have voted for on the poll.  Torey and Madelyn are both  saying they think its a girl and I am kind of leaning more towards a girl than boy, but we will have to wait and see!

2 comments:

The Spencer Family said...

I can't wait until Friday!! You better call me as soon as you know, I will be at home.

GARY said...

Madelyn is getting so big and looks older than she is. She is a beautiful and wonderful granddaughter and we love her very much.