Friday, October 31, 2008

IT'S A BOY!!!

We found out today that Madelyn will be having a baby brother!  We are very excited and can't wait to come up with a name.  Once I get the ultrasound pictures scanned, I will post them.  This week has been another rough one for me.  I have been out of work all week with pneumonia.  I have never been so sick in my life and I hope I never feel this way again.  I have ran high fever since last Sunday and I have had to have several shots of rocepfin and I am also taking oral antibiotics.  My doctor almost admitted me to the hospital, but instead decided to treat me at home.  Even though I am feeling much better today, my doctor told me today that she didn't want me back at work next week either so it looks like I am stuck at home for another week.   At least I will have plenty of time to be thinking of names over the next week and hopefully we can come up with something.  I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween!!! 

13 comments:

The Pruitt's said...

YEA!!! I'm so happy! Tell Madelyn she can take care of John Thomas whenever she wants to get some practice. Boys are fun and sure do love their Moms. I couldn't be happier for you guys, congrats!

Jamie said...

I can't believe it!!! I just knew you would have another girl. I know you are so excited. Call me when you get to feeling better. Get well girl!!!

The Spencer Family said...

I'm so excited for y'all & can't wait for you to pick a name. I am kinda parital to Spencer, j/k. I hope you continue to feel better & get well soon!

Jenn said...

Congrats! I know you guys are thrilled. Can't wait to hear his name.

JANA said...

I am so excited for you guys! I am so glad another boy will be in the neighborhood!

Hollingsworth Family Fun said...

Congratulations Tammy! Now you can join me in the Mommy with Boys club! You will have fun!!!

Mark, Allison, Dylan & Brinley said...

Congrats!! I am so happy for ya'll! Little boys are so much fun!

Rachel said...

Congrats!! I know yall are so excited, especailly Torey. Now there will be two men in the house!!!

*Staci* said...

Congrats!! Little boys are so much fun and LOVE their mommies to death! I know Madelyn will be such a great big sister. I'm so excited for you!

GARY said...

I hope you are feeling better than you have this past week. I think a boy will make a well rounded family for all of you. Congratulations to you all. Our hopes and prayers are for you and son to be healthy all the way. Take care of yourself and get some rest. I love you !!!!

Nita said...

I'm looking forwrd to being "Nanny" to a precious little boy, although it is so hard to picture what it will be like since I am so used to baby girls. I hope he is just like his Daddy! At least what I have been telling Madelyn is true...She will always be my favorite little girl!
Take care...I love you all.
Mama

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

Congrats!!! I know you are all so excited.. Little boys are so much fun.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited it is a boy! This little man will be a Mommy's boy. I know ya'll are excited. I cannot wait to meet him.
With love,
Christie Smith