We are all excited that sometime in April we are going to be adding to our little family! Madelyn is so happy. She has been asking for a while now when she was going to get to have a baby brother or sister! When I picked her up from school Friday, I finally got to tell her that she was finally going to get her wish! She was SCREAMING with excitement! She kept saying "that is so cool!" She immediately wanted to see my belly and I had to explain to her that there was nothing to see yet and that it was going to take several months for this baby to actually get here. When we got home, she wrote daddy a note and we wrapped the test in her note and put it in an envelope. She put on her "I'm the Big Sister" shirt and when Daddy came in, she handed him the envelope. While he was trying to open the envelope, she pointed out her shirt to him and then he looked at me and saw my me holding the camera and he quickly realized what was going on!!! We are so happy and can't wait to find out what we are having so we can begin planning! Madelyn says she wants a sister, but she said she would settle for a boy too! Torey and I don't care either way, we just want a healthy baby!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


25 comments:
Congratulations! I am so excited for all of you. Madelyn will be a great big sister. Keep me posted.
Love,
Christie Smith
Oh my gosh! Congratulations! How exciting. I know Madelyn is going to make a GREAT big sister!
I'm so excited. I had almost given up hope! Madelyn will be a great big sister and we already know you are both wonderful parents. God bless you all. Love, Mama
WOOHOO!!! I am so happy for you guys. John Thomas and new baby Stanley will only be a year apart. I can't wait to find out what it is.
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to meet that precious little one!
WOW!!! Congrats!! I know you guys are thrilled and I can't wait to watch you and baby grow. I know Madelyn must be so excited that she is going to be a big sister.
Congratulations! I know you guys are excited. That is wonderful news.
I am so excited for ya'll!!!
Love you-
Amy
Well, you already know I am extremely excited for you & I will be right there with you counting down the days to find out if it is a boy or girl, I haven't decided what I think it is going to be yet. Katelyn is going to have so many friends to grow up & go to school with.
Thanks for checking on Katelyn this morning, you would never know she had it done now.
Congrats!! I can't wait to find out what you're having!!
congrats! I am so excited, madelyn needs a sibling. She is going to be such a little mama
Congratulations. Anita and I were so excited when you called with the news. We love you all very much. Hopefully by the time the baby is born we will be back home from Atlanta. Love you Father
Congradulations! I'm so excited for you. I hope you are feeling ok. Thanks for the comment on my B'day. I've had a hard time with turning "30".
Congratulations!!!! Eric, Cooper, and I are soooo happy for you guys!!!!
Congratulations! That is awesome! Madelyn is going to be the best big sister! I will keep checking on you!
Congratulations!!!! I just started this blogging thing, so I checked yours and saw your great news! I was wondering when y'all would be adding another family member. Chris and I are in the "thinking phase" about baby #2, so you can give me all the scoop when it is my turn... ha ha. I'm sure Madelyn will be such a great big sis!
Love,
Karen Elliott
congrats!! i am so excited for you all. i know madelyn will be the best big sister ever!! i hope you are feeling good!
You finally got knocked up! I'm so excited for you, Torey, & Madelyn.
My prediction is a boy...no a girl...no, TWINS, both a boy & a girl! Ya, that would be awesome!!!
Did I mention that I think I'm prego, too? Some things never change, huh? :)
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations, I know you are so excited.
CONGRATS! I KNOW YOU ALL ARE EXCITED!
Yeah!! We are so excited for you guys. I love the sign that was so sweet,Madelyn did a great job. She is going to be a great big sis and a great helping hand when baby sister/brother gets here! Congrats and take care.
It's about time!!!!!!!!
Thank you! I think she is beautiful! She is feeling great too! I will be sure to tell her what you said. I figured you would like the name:) Actually, Quinn's husband, Brad came up with the name. I was impressed! I hope you are feeling good! I will keep checking on you!
Post a Comment