Madelyn's 1st day of school went great and she can't wait to go back tomorrow! She must have been tired from all of the excitement of the day because she was asleep by 7:00 tonight. I can't believe our baby is now in Kindergarten. It doesn't seem like it was that long ago that we were feeding her bottles, changing her diapers and rocking her to sleep and now today she was off to school! I know that time is going to start going by so much faster now that she is in school. Before we know it, I will be on here blogging about her graduating from High School!!!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Glad you all made it through the first day! I can't believe Madelyn & Brody are in kindergarten, & it will be Katelyn's turn before I know it. Hopefully the rest of the week will go just as good.
Such a big girl! She is the cutest thing! I know in the blink of an eye it will be Dylan's turn to start Kindergarten. I wish they could stay little forever!
Ok, I'm either getting old or something's just not right...I CANNOT believe that Madelyn is in Kindergarden already. She is so beautiful and looks more and more like you every day...that's crazy. She's a little mini-you!
Tell Madelyn that I'm very proud that she's liking school and being a good student!
Love you,
Em
Post a Comment