Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Getting Ready for the First Day of School




Tomorrow is a big day for Madelyn! She will start her 1st day of Kindergarten at Oak Grove Elementary. She is so excited and ready to go to "Big" school. I am so happy that she is excited about school, I just hope she keeps that same attitude all throughout the school year! I know, Wishful Thinking, right? Her teacher seems to be a wonderful person and I pray that we can get through the 1st week without any problems. My only worry is that she will not be able to keep quiet and sit still. Anyone that knows her knows she has a problem with talking WAY too much sometimes. I had the same exact problem when I was a kid and I still do sometimes so atleast she gets it honest. I am sure I will have pictures to post from her 1st day.


We also want to wish Madelyn's cousins & friends, Hannah, Riley, Hallie & Brody good luck on their 1st day of Kindergarten tomorrow!!!

No comments: