My Step brother Wes & Alyna's wedding was this past weekend. Madelyn was one of their flower girls and I have to say she was the prettiest one I had ever seen and she did such a good job. I was a little worried, but she showed me that I had nothing to worry about and she did her job exactly like she was suppose to. I know that Wes & Alyna were also proud of her and I am so glad that Madelyn could be part of their special day. They were married at Sanford and it was a beautiful ceremony. Alyna looked so absolutely beautiful and Wes looked handsome as always. The reception was at Vestavia Country Club and it was one of the best receptions I have ever been to. Madelyn was pretty tired when we first arrived at the country club and didn't act like she was going to get out of her Daddy's lap, but that was only until they started playing the Cha-Cha slide and the Cupid Shuffle. That was all it took for her to get on the dance floor. She danced until the last song was played around 11:15. My camera battery was dead by the time she started dancing so I am waiting on my Mom to send me those pictures. I think Madelyn was so worn out from all of the wedding festivities of the weekend that she slept until 9:45 Sunday morning.
Congratulations Uncle Wes & Aunt Alyna! We love you and hope you are having a great time in Jamaica!!!




4 comments:
Madelyn looks Beautiful! (Can you believe we'll being doing this soon? They grow up too fast!!)
And I can't believe Wes is married!?!? ~WOW~ He's come a long way from beer-can chicken in college!
What a BEAUTIFUL flower girl! I know you are so proud of her! What a gorgeous wedding. Wes and Alyna make a great couple...she is absolutely beautiful!
Madelyn looked so beautiful & her hair was so cute! She is growing up to fast she looks so much older than 5 when she is all dressed up. Katelyn will be 5 before I know it & I hope she has some hair by then!
Madelyn made a beautiful flower girl. You better watch out for those boys when she gets a little older!
Post a Comment