Torey and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary at the beach on Monday, June 2nd. We celebrated by watching a beautiful sunset and eating at our favorite hole-in-the-wall restaurant Papa Rocco's while Nana & Papa kept Madelyn. We had the best time laughing and talking! We were married exactly 3 years to the day from when we started dating so we also celebrated our 10 year "dating" anniversary on the same day. I can't believe how quickly the last 10 years have gone by. I wish time would slow down some, but it only seems to go by faster each year.
Torey, thank you for the best 10 years of my life and for giving me the best gift of all, our beautiful daughter. I could not imagine my life without both of you in it. I know I can be stubborn sometimes and expect way too much all of the time! I can't wait to see what's in store for us during the next 10 years.
Torey, thank you for the best 10 years of my life and for giving me the best gift of all, our beautiful daughter. I could not imagine my life without both of you in it. I know I can be stubborn sometimes and expect way too much all of the time! I can't wait to see what's in store for us during the next 10 years.



No comments:
Post a Comment