I took these short videos of Madelyn yesterday afternoon. We were outside and she started cheering. She kept saying "roll tide" in all of her cheers so I ran to get my camera so I could film her and show her Daddy when he got home what AWFUL words were coming out of her mouth. I knew that he would never believe me if I told him that she was using such terrible language so I got proof. She did however make it up to him by letting me film her singing the Auburn fight song so he wasn't that upset after all!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Big Mama and I really liked the Roll Tide Roll. Keep up the good work Madelyn.
Signed: Big Daddy & Big Mama
Big Mama and I really liked the Roll Tide Roll. Keep up the good work Madelyn.
THAT FUNNY!! I HAVE A FEELING THAT'S HOW THE BOY'S ARE GOING TO BE B/C THEIR MI MI TEACHES THEM ROLL TIDE AND YOU WHAT DADDY PREACHES EVERYDAY:)!
that is so funny! roll tide madelyn!
morgan loves taking dance from mrs. lynn and she cant wait to go back!
jacob is doing pretty good considering the fact... he ask lots of questions of course. he finally broke down and cried... i think that is a good process. thanks for asking. keep bj , david and tori in your prayers. they have good days and bad days. they all had a rough day today.
What a little Stinker Pot! She looks so cute for the wedding! She is such a Ham, I know she liked dressing up and having her picture made!!! I think someone has a birthday coming up!!!!!!!!!!!! 30, Yikes!!
Post a Comment