Madelyn's first experience flying in an airplane was great. She loved it! I wish I could have been as excited as she was. I was instead a nervous wreck. We had some time to kill at the airport so she kept busy by drawing. She didn't like the feeling of her ears popping once we got up in the air.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'm so glad you posted pictures, I have been waiting on them. Looks like you guys had fun. I can't wait to tak John Thomas one day.
My kids love to fly! Everytime we make a trip home they want to fly because the car takes too long (HaHa). They are spoiled being so far from family. Looks like Disney was a blast - my kids looked at the pictures and are begging to go. We plan to take them all next year!
I am glad to finally see some pictures, I know Madelyn had fun & can't wait to go back. I can't wait until Katelyn is big enough to go! It would have taken me days to post all of these pictures.
Post a Comment