Madelyn gives us a thumbs up when the plane lands in Orlando. She is so excited and can't wait to get off the plane. These are pictures of our suite that we stayed in. We loved having so much room and being able to jump on the monorail from our resort and be at the parks in a matter of minutes. By the way, if you ask Madelyn what her favorite rides were she will more than likely say the monorail and the escalator. We rode those two things more than anything else while we were there. We even got to ride in the front of the monorail with the driver one day which was really neat and before we got off he presented Madelyn with her very own Monorail co-pilot license.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Looks like you all had a magical time and miss madelyn loved the princesses I know! Wow, fat room! I can't wait to take Coleman in June, he will love all the lights and characters. I am so glad you all had a good time and returned safely! I love you!!!
Post a Comment