Sitting in Walt Disney's lap

Madelyn's 1st time to see Mickey & Minnie
She was amazed on It's a Small World
Inside Mickey's Toontown Fair. Madelyn got her face painted. She chose the Mermaid Princess look. She visited Minnie's house and even got to meet Minnie and get her autograph out in her garden.

Riding Space Mountain. She absolutely loved it! This was her 1st "real" roller coaster. I was scared to death because she was in her own seat in between me and Torey and I couldn't see her or hold on to her.

The day we were leaving, Madelyn begged us to take her to get her face painted again before we left. Torey and I rushed over to Magic Kingdom, luckily there was not a line to wait in. We got her face painted, this time she chose the Tinkerbell look. We were in such a hurry to get out of the park and to the airport, but we ran into Pinnochio. We couldn't resist standing in line for a few minutes to let Madelyn get one last autograph and her picture made. One more stop in one of the shops to buy minnie mouse ears and a stuffed Stitch and we were finally on our way back home.


1 comment:
Wow! I love all the pictures. Looks like yall had a very MAGICAL visit. I'm so glad it was a great trip. Madelyn's face painting is adorable! The picture in Walt Disney's lap is wonderful.
The picture on Space Mountain is Great!
Hope to see more pictures soon!
-The room is great, is that a Disney Hotel Room?
Post a Comment