Monday, December 17, 2007

Madelyn & Santa

Madelyn finally decided to sit in Santa's lap for a quick picture this year. She is still not completely over her fear of him, but she has gotten a lot better. When he asked her what she wanted him to bring her, she wouldn't answer him or even look at him, but that is ok. We are going to take it one year at a time. She has been telling me that she doesn't think that he was the real Santa because he didn't say HO! HO! HO! I just told her that he probably didn't say it because he didn't want to scare her more than she already was.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Too cute! I am glad that you finally got your first picture of Madelyn and Santa. It was good to see all of you Saturday!

JANA said...

I Love Madelyn's outfit!