Monday, December 10, 2007

Madelyn & Dylan Sitting in a Tree....

I guess it is official! Madelyn and Brody are no longer an item. Brody has been telling us for a while that Madelyn was no longer his girlfriend, but we are just now finally accepting the fact that it is over. I am not quite sure why Brody broke up with Madelyn because we all know that he is not going to find anyone else who is always willing to share their fruit snacks, milk & popcorn with them like Madelyn does. Oh well, Madelyn is not too upset about the break-up because you see she is trying to move on. This is my friend Paige's son, Dylan. He is older than Madelyn so I am not quite sure at what point she will actually be allowed to really date him, but I have known this little boy since he was born and I am almost positive he would make a great husband & great son-in-law one day. I seriously think Madelyn has a little crush on him even though she says she doesn't. She has talked to him a couple times on the phone and every time she does, she starts acting very shy and nervous. Torey can't stand to hear me talk about Madelyn and "boys" so I better end this post now before I get in trouble.

No comments: