Saturday, September 1, 2007

Go Tigers Go!



This morning, Madelyn cheered at her 1st football game. She looked so cute dressed in her uniform and was ready to cheer as soon as she put it on. Needless to say she was pretty worn out by the time we got to the game because we started very early this morning. After getting up and getting ready and driving all the way the Columbiana for the game she wasn't as I excited about it like she was an hour earlier. The next game isn't as far so maybe she will enjoy it better next time.

2 comments:

The Spencer Family said...

She looks so cute, I am glad I got to see a her do a little of her cheer last night, since I have to wait a few more weeks to see her.

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

She is such a cute cgeerleader...