
Madelyn with her teacher, Mrs. Tammy.

Coleman Lantrip


Fun at Chuck E. Cheese
Tonya's shower

Tonya and Big Sister Hannah


Fun at Chuck E. Cheese

Tonya's shower


Tonya and Big Sister Hannah
Things seem to be so busy these days. I can't seem to find the time to sit down and post any new pictures. I am at work right now and should be working, but I decided to go ahead and try to do one post with several pictures so I can atleast stay somewhat up to date. Madelyn started back to school yesterday and she is also involved in Cheerleading for Oak Grove Youth Football. Right now they are practicing 3 nights a week until the games start and then they will only practice 1 night a week. I keep telling her she is cheering for the Oak Grove Tigers, but she insists she is cheering for Auburn Tigers instead. Next week we will be registering her for dance so between school, cheering and dance we are going to be very busy.
Last Friday, my friend Mandy came over to visit with her baby Coleman. We haven't seen them since he was a little bitty thing, but as you can see, he is not so little anymore. He is so cute and such a good baby. Madelyn loves to hold any baby she can get her hands on, but he was a little more difficult for her to hold this time compared to the 1st time she held him.
Last week was my last week to work only 4 days a week with Fridays off. I am now working Monday-Friday, but still only 32 hours a week. I will be getting off earlier each day so I can be able to take care of Madelyn in the afternoons. After Mandy and Coleman left, Cristal and I took Madelyn and Brody to Chuck E. Cheese. They had a great time playing all of the games and collecting tickets for their prizes.
On Saturday, I had my sister-in-law Tonya's baby shower. It turned out great and she got so many wonderful things for baby. She is scheduled for a c-section on September 4th so we are all excited and can't wait to see Dalton for the 1st time.





4 comments:
You look like a professional!! I feel caught up on all of the activities even though I already knew about them. Madelyn looks so grown up in all of these pictures, she needs to stop growing so fast!
Hal is at Mother's Day Out at P.R. He loves it there!
Yeah, Hal is there too! I teach fourth grade in Helena, but he's been going there because my mother lives close by.
she looks so big with her lil' back pack on!! i hope she's having fun at school!!
Post a Comment