Last night I gave Madelyn a much needed hair cut. Her hair had gotten so long and stringy. If her hair was left down, it would just hang in her face and eyes. Her Daddy also has a problem with fixing her hair even after all of the hair styling lessons I have given him so I thought if I cut it, it would make it easier on him when he has to fix it. I think it makes her look older, but it is so cute and looks so much healthier. Also, notice the bottom picture. You can see her lazy eye in this picture. We went to the eye doctor a couple of months ago about it and they said that we needed to patch her eye every day for 2 hours and that should correct the problem. Anyone who knows Madelyn also knows that she is very stubborn at times and will not do certain things if she doesn't want to. All of the prizes in the world will not get her to wear the patch. She does not even like to wear bandaides on her boo boos, so she sure does not like putting a big bandaide over her eye. We are suppose to go back to the eye doctor soon for a follow up to see what he thinks we should do next.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
I love the new haircut. Maybe you and Torey should wear patches over your eyes too. You never know what might work.
Madelyn is so cute!! I love the new haircut.
love the new hair cut! she is a doll!
i agree with lynn you never know what might work!
i love the new hair cut! she is so cute!
The new haircut is ADORABLE! I know I've said it a hundred times, but she is just a little doll. Good luck with the eye patch. I think Hal and Madelyn have the same personality. He just WILL NOT wear anything (hats, shoes, etc.) that he doesn't want to wear.
Her haircut is so cute, she looks like a different person & she does look older.
Tammy, you did a great job on her hair cut. As always, she is beautiful and looks just like her mother.
I love the new hair...What a DIVA
I love Madelyn's new haircut! She is a beautiful little girl!
How did you get her to sit still long enough to cut it??
Post a Comment