
Torey and I went to Savannah with our friends Kyle and Amy for the Fourth of July and had to best time. It really is a beautiful city with a lot of different things to do. All of these pictures are compliments of Amy. I accidentally deleted all of my pictures off of my camera and it made me sick. I had taken pictures of the inside of the most beautiful church I have ever seen. I also had some really good pictures of the fireworks that were shot over the river. We went to eat at Paula Deen's restaraunt Lady and Sons. Kyle and Amy stood in line for almost 2 hours just to get reservations for us to go back that night. There were people lined up down the street waiting in the hot sun and now I see what all the fuss is about because it was delicious!!! We got to see all of the places that the movies "Midnight in the garden of good and evil", "Something to talk about" & Forrest Gump were shot. I definitely want to go back, but I think I will go during the fall because it was very hot. We tried to cool off one day and go to the beach on Tybee Island. Everyone warned me that the beach was not anything impressive, but we had to see it for ourselves. If you can tell by the beach pictures here, it definitely is nothing like the gulf coast beaches that we are used to. It was just nice to get away and go somewhere different and all in all it was a great trip.


1 comment:
I LOVE Savannah. Scott and I are going back this year for St. Patrick's Day. Let us know if ya'll want to join us. It is one of my favorite places.
Post a Comment