Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Madelyn & her new baby brother Bailey
















Ok, I think I am a little late to the blogging world, but I guess better late than never. I really wish I would have started one of these when Madelyn was a baby, but I am not even sure if this was around 4 years ago. So those of you that I don't see that often or get to talk to that much, I will post some of the older pictures I have of Madelyn so you can see how much she has grown from then until now. For now here is the most recent picture of her. She will be 4 years old on March 8th. I can't believe that she is almost 4. She is having a skating party at Roller Motion so I am sure I will have plenty of pictures to post from the party next month. This is our new maltipoo Bailey! He is almost 8 weeks old now and he is like having a new baby around the house. Madelyn loves him to death, but she doesn't quite understand that he needs to rest sometimes. I have had to hide him from her a couple of times just so he could take a peaceful nap because she is constantly wanting to play with him. I think this is good practice for Madelyn for when she does in fact get a real baby brother or sister to help take care of. Even though she will probably make me a nervous wreck and drive me crazy wanting to do everything, I know that she will definitely make a great big sister!

4 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

hey tammy,

i'm so glad you started a blog! i can see that sweet girl now. she is beautiful and getting so big! i can't believe she is almost four! they grow up way to fast. i think it's time for number two:)! her little puppy is precious!
jennifer

Nita said...

Do you think there is a chance of Madelyn getting a "real brother or sister"?
Love, Madelyn's Nanny

WHIT DAX said...

TAMMY, SHE IS SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!
I HOPE WE CAN SEE YOU ONE DAY SOON.

Anonymous said...

Hey Tammy! I didn't even realize that Madelyn and I have the same birthday! She has grown so much since I saw her last! She is beautiful. Your blog looks great, I guess I'll start one when we have a little one :)
Love,
Maggie Decker Raymond