Madelyn had a good Valentine's Day and ended up eating too much candy! I think she is wired from all of the sugar she has had. It is now 8:15pm and I don't see her going to bed anytime soon. She had a party at school and came home with valentines from all of her friends. She then went to her Nanny's house and got a gift from her. On her way home she had to stop by Torey's grandmothers and pick up her surprise from her and then Nana and Papa came over after we got home to give her what they got her. After we finally made her eat a few bites of supper we then gave her what we got her.
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Happy Valentine's Day!
Madelyn had a good Valentine's Day and ended up eating too much candy! I think she is wired from all of the sugar she has had. It is now 8:15pm and I don't see her going to bed anytime soon. She had a party at school and came home with valentines from all of her friends. She then went to her Nanny's house and got a gift from her. On her way home she had to stop by Torey's grandmothers and pick up her surprise from her and then Nana and Papa came over after we got home to give her what they got her. After we finally made her eat a few bites of supper we then gave her what we got her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hey Tammy!
Thanks for your comment on my little guy. We are so in love with him! Your little girl is so precious! I'll have to keep up with her blog now. I'm still learning. Tell your husband that Joe said hey! Talk to you later!
Tammy! Madelyn looks so big in this picture. That makes me sad. I want her to be little forever. Tell her I said "hey"
She racked up, I wish I still got that much for Valentine's Day. You & I are lucky to get a card=)
Thanks for sending me the link to Madelyn's blog. She is so beautiful. It's amazing how fast these little babies grow up!
Post a Comment