Thursday, April 8, 2010

Praying for Jamie


Please remember a friend of mine, Jamie Layton Cagle and her family in your prayers. She has a wonderful husband Brandon and two sweet, beautiful girls Erin and Emily. Jamie was recently diagnosed with a very rare and aggressive form of cancer called small cell neuroendocrine. The cancer is contained to the pelvic area and has not spread to any other areas. She will start chemo on April 19th. The prognosis is not good, but Jamie is going to fight this with everything she has in her and will not give up! With so many people praying for her, she is sure to win the battle. You can visit her Caringbridge site HERE. If you are on facebook, join the group Praying for Jamie Layton Cagle.

1 comment:

Mark, Allison, Dylan & Brinley said...

I am praying hard for Jamie. She is such a sweet & strong person. I know she will fight this with everything she has and she has Brandon and her two girls along with all her friends and family to back her up! God is watching over Jamie and her family! I am praying everyday for her healing.