Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday!!!!


Madelyn has grown up way too quick and it does not seem like 7 years have gone by since the day she was born. I told her this morning she was going to be driving before I know it and she said "yeah, when I am like 10!" I said "no, you don't drive until you are 16 and I am hoping they change the driving age to 18 before then! I was able to get her picture this morning with her birthday hat that she has had since she turned one. The hat is falling apart and this may be the last year that she will let me take her picture in it!

We love you Madelyn Elice and hope you have a wonderful day at school today. We can't wait to take you on your 1st Disney Cruise this week for your birthday!

No comments: