Sunday, February 28, 2010

Madelyn's Birthday Sleepover



Madelyn had her birthday party and sleepover on Friday night. We turned her Daddy's man cave in the basement to a girly party room! She had 9 girls come and spend the night and they all had a great time. It did get quite loud at times, but what do you expect when you get that many girls together! Nanny bought Madelyn Just Dance for the Wii and it definitely kept them entertained for a while. She also got Taylor Swift kareoke cd's that they all sang their little hearts out to. When it was time to settle down for the night, I made them popcorn and chocolate chip cookies and they all got comfy in their sleeping bags and watched Nims Island. They were all asleep by 11:15! Although, I was so tired after everyone left, I know that Madelyn and her friends had a blast and it will be something she will always remember and that is all that counts. My baby girl will be 7 years old next Monday, March 8th!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Spencer Family said...

I'm so glad Madelyn had a great party. I'm glad we still have a while before I have to do that, I know it was alot of work for you! I can't believe Madelyn is about to be 7! I remember waiting at the hospital for her to be born. Happy Birthday (in a few days)Madelyn!

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

I love her cake who made it???

Stanley Family said...

Madelyn said Thank you Rachael! I also want to thank you again for monogramming the pillow cases again. Everyone loved them!

Nichole, a girl who lives in Westwind made the cake. She did a great job and it was delicious. I can get you her contact info if you ever want to use her.

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

Thatnmk you very much that would be great!! Colby's b-day is March 28th so it is that time again!! How much does she charge if you dont mind me asking???