Saturday, October 17, 2009

I love these kids!



We have had a lot going on the last week! Madelyn and Tate came down with swine flu and strep on Monday. Tate went to the doctor on Wednesday for what was suppose to be his 6 month check up, but instead it turned into a sick visit after he was up the night before running fever. Thankfully he tested negative for flu and RSV, but he did however have his first ear infection along with a cold and croup. Madelyn has been out of school all week and Torey has been off work and they are both feeling much better. Tate is still is dealing with congestion and runny nose, but is getting better everyday. He weighed 21.8 at the doctor! We will have to go back for his 6 month check up soon and get those mean ole shots. He is getting so big and it is hard to believe we are half way to his 1st Birthday. Madelyn is such a wonderful big sister and she helps out so much.

3 comments:

Nita said...

I love them too! They are the most beautiful kids in the world. Thank you, Lord for taking care of them. Nothing is more scary than when a little one is sick. Tammy, you do a great job! Love, Mama

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

HOPE THOSE BABIES ARE FEELING BETTER!! CAN YOU BELIEVE HOW FAST THEY GROW UP! I MEAN REALLY, IT SEEMS JUST LIKE YESTERDAY WE WERE BOTH PREGNANT!! I WISH I COULD SLOW THEM DOWN. RJ THINKS I AM CRAZY BUT I COULD DO IT AGAIN:)!!

Jenny, Stevie and Sophie said...

i hope everyone feels better. Sorry to hear about everyone being sick