I love these pics! Tate is such a little cutie! It looks like Madelyn is such a great big sister...so sweet!
You have adorable kids! Big sis looks like she's doing great with him. Love, Karen
Hi and Congratulations!!! Tate is a handsome little guy. Madelyn is beautiful as always. I'm sure you and Torey are very proud. Y'all have a beautiful family! Sorry, I've been a little slow. Catching back up!
I could just pinch those sweet little cheeks. He is precious and Madelyn is beautiful as always.
Thank you! You have a beautiful family. Tate is a little chunky thing and sooo adorable!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love these pics! Tate is such a little cutie! It looks like Madelyn is such a great big sister...so sweet!
You have adorable kids! Big sis looks like she's doing great with him. Love, Karen
Hi and Congratulations!!!
Tate is a handsome little guy. Madelyn is beautiful as always. I'm sure you and Torey are very proud. Y'all have a beautiful family!
Sorry, I've been a little slow. Catching back up!
I could just pinch those sweet little cheeks. He is precious and Madelyn is beautiful as always.
Thank you! You have a beautiful family. Tate is a little chunky thing and sooo adorable!!!
Post a Comment