Friday, June 5, 2009

My sweet boy!

I was trying to get some pictures of him smiling last night and he didn't want to cooperate with me, but I think I got some cute shots anyway.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Evans Family said...

Tammy, He is getting so big! I can't believe I haven't seen him in person yet. I feel like I know him so well because of the blog. He looks like Madelyn in some of these pics. He is just too cute!

Mark, Allison, Dylan & Brinley said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting! I think I saw you yesterday at Old Navy, but I wasn't sure if you recognized me, you look great!

The Pruitt's said...

He is precious! He looks like Madelyn to me in the bottom right picture.

The Lantrip Family said...

My gosh he is getting so big and looks like Mad. from the side in that middle picture! I want to come by next week, I will call you. BEEN SO busy! I did make it to AL. Adventure this week though. Poor little Coleman has been dying to go. He is ADORABLE and I can't wait to hold the big guy. Love you!