On Saturday, Madelyn went to a birthday party for her friend Evan. Aubanie and Evan were Madelyn's best friends in her Kindergarten class. She has not seen them since school has been out and they were all so happy to see each other! Madelyn has a little crush on Evan even though she will not directly admit it. When we were getting ready for the party, she came in the bathroom and asked if she could put on lip gloss and when I asked her why she needed lip gloss, she said "because, I have to look cute for Evan!" I thought it was cute and sweet, however her Daddy didn't think so. Torey thinks she just needs to stick to the only boy crush she will admit to and that is Joe Jonas from the Jonas Brothers. I guess he thinks that if it is someone that she can only see on TV or listen to on the radio then he has nothing to worry about!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That was so cute! They are nuts! It was nice to meet ya'll Saturday! Have a great week!
That shirt looks cute & they look like they were very hot!
Tate is really starting to fill ou those diapers, he is so precious!
Post a Comment