Tate went for his 2 month check up last week. I knew he had really started filling out in the last few weeks, but I was shocked when he weighed 13lbs. 8 oz. (90th percentile)! He also measured 22 1/2 in. long (30th percentile). Looking at his belly in these pictures, you can definitely tell where most of his weight is! He got his 4 shots and cried for just a couple of minutes and then went to sleep. Madelyn hated to see her baby brother get those shots so she asked if she could got outside in the hall while the nurse was giving Tate the shots. She felt so sorry for him having to go through that pain.
I also have a healthy big girl! Madelyn went for her 6 year check up and she weighed 60lbs. and is 49 1/2 in. tall. She is in the 90th percentile for both.
I have definitely been blessed with two beautiful healthy children and I thank God for both of them everyday! I also thank God everyday for my wonderful Mother who as of today started keeping both of them for me during the day since today was my first day back at work. I know she will have her hands full and some days she will be so glad to see me pick them up, but I also know that she loves our kids as much as Torey and I do and there is nothing in this world that she would not do for them! She is the best mother and grandmother that I know!
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
He is such a cutie pie!!
Thank you, Tammy! I do love you all with all my heart! I am truly grateful for the priveledge of keeping my grandchildren. Yes, it's quite a job sometimes, but the most rewarding job I have ever had!!! Love always, Mama
I am sure your mom enjoys keeping those grandkids. Mamas don't mind keeping THEIR baby's babies.
Post a Comment