We have been talking about getting her haircut and we were going to go to Sweet-n-Sassy to get it cut next week, but last night when she was getting out of the bath, I asked her if she wanted me to cut it instead and I was shocked when she said yes! I asked her several times before I actually did anything to make sure she really wanted me to cut it and she kept saying yes. I told her I was cutting it short and she said ok, well after it was all over and done with, she hated it! She kept saying that everyone was going to laugh at her and that it didn't look cute! She went to bed upset and I felt really bad that she didn't like it, but I LOVE IT! She woke up this morning and was not as upset as she was last night, although this picture tells a different story. I told her I needed to take a picture of her new haircut to email to Nanny and if she finds out I posted this on the blog, she is going to be even more mad. I am hoping that after she gets home from school this afternoon she will like it much better. I am sure she is getting plenty of good compliments on it today so hopefully that is making her feel better about it.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I THINK IT IS REALLY CUTE!! SHE LOOKS A LOT LIKE YOU IN THIS PICTURE :)
I love it!! Good job Mommy! It's super cute!
AWW.. I love it!
Post a Comment