Wednesday, April 1, 2009

D-Day will be here sooner than we thought!

I went to the doctor yesterday and my blood pressure was up so my doctor has decided to induce on Monday, April 6th. I am also already dialated to 2cm and 75% effaced! I am really excited to have a date scheduled! It makes it so much easier to know that I can plan everything out, especially for Madelyn and how she will be taken care of while I am in the hospital. All of my planning might fall through if this little stinker decides to come before Monday, but I am sure everything will work out just fine if that does happen. I have to be back at the doctor in the morning to get an ultrasound and NST and if everything still looks ok and nothing has changed since yesterday, I guess I will get my instructions on when to be at the hospital. It is so hard to be on bed rest and not be able to do the things I want to to before he gets here, but I am trying to get as much rest as possible. I know I should enjoy it while I can because there is probably about to be no such thing of rest around here. My Mom came yesterday and cleaned my house, washed clothes and cooked dinner for us so that was a big help! I don't know what I would do without her! I will update tomorrow if there is any change, but right now we are planning April 6, 2009 to be the birthday of our little boy!!! Please keep us in your prayers!

11 comments:

Jenn said...

Praying for you and Tate. Can't wait to see him.

Goldilocks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Goldilocks said...

That is so exciting I will be praying for a fast and easy delivery.

Kim said...

You & Tate will be in my prayers! Can't wait to see him!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

YEAH, WE WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU ALL!!

CANT WAIT TO SEE PICTURES OF THAT SWEET BOY WITH HIS BEAUTIFUL BIG SISTER!!

Christie Mitchell said...

I am so excited for you!! I can't wait to see pics!! I will be praying for you guys that day!!

Jamie said...

UGH! I can't believe I am going to be out of town when little Tate is born. Hope everything goes well and I'll be praying for all of you. Make Torey post some pics and I'll take my laptop with me!

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

keeping you in my prayers!

JANA said...

can't wait to see that precious boy! praying for a great delivery!

The Evans Family said...

We will be praying for you and Tate and for a safe delivery. I bet uncle Wes is excited about Monday being D-Day, huh?! Can't wait to see little Tate!

Mark, Allison, Dylan & Brinley said...

I know you guys are so excited!! Madelyn is going to love being a big sis and helping Mommy! I can't wait to see little Tate! I will keep ya'll in my prayers!