Sunday, March 8, 2009

Did she learn this in dance, Mrs. Lynn?

4 comments:

The Pruitt's said...

LOVE IT!!!! She learned it in class from Zoey, it is a long story adn I will tell you next time I see you (which should be Thursday). She makes me so proud.

Mark, Allison, Dylan & Brinley said...

This is hilarious! She is such a doll! Thank you for the commments! Brad, Quinn & Maddie are going to see her tomorrow, Linda is SOOO excited!! I know she can't wait to see her precious Maddie! I hope ya'll have a great weekend!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

HEY!!

HOPE YOU ARE FEELING GOOD THESE LAST FEW WEEKS. CANT BELIEVE TATE WILL BE HERE SOON!

I GOT THE BLUE HAT FROM ETSY.COM THE OTHER STUFF WAS KIMS.

KEEP US POSTED ON THAT LIL BABY BOY!

The Lantrip Family said...

ARE you sure she didn't see you doing that behind closed doors?