I will update with pictures soon! Madelyn and I are headed out the door to go see Marley and Me. Hopefully when we get home, she will be ready for a nap with Mommy!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Update on Tate
I had my glucose test this morning and hopefully I passed. They will call me in a couple of days if I didn't. My blood pressure was 110/60 which is great! This is about the time I started having blood pressure problems when I was pregnant with Madelyn and I hope I don't have to go through that again. I go back on February 6th for my 4-D Ultrasound and I can't wait. My doctor's office didn't have the 4-D machine when I was pregnant with Madelyn so I didn't have one with her. We can't wait to see if Tate will look like his big sister! Madelyn is out of school today so she went with me to the doctor and got to hear her little brother's strong heart beat. He is so active right now that we all love to sit and watch my belly move all around with each of his little jabs and kicks. We have been working on the nursery, but I am now waiting on a replacement part for the bed that was damaged when we opened the box. Once we get everything together, I will post pictures! It is turning out so cute, but it is much different than the very girly nursery we put together 6 years ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Thank you so much! I had such a great birthday! Friends are great! I am excited about the swingset too! I can't wait til is gets warmer outside, so he can play! Sounds like you are doing good! I would love to see some new pics of you and that cute belly! Take care!
Oh yea, I almost forgot...Yes, that is Amy Frith! She is one of my good friends! I love her to pieces! I didn't know you lived my her.
What are you doing the nursery in, I love Tate by the way!
I can't wait to see the 4-D!! That was one of the best things we did!! Thank you so much for my comment, it was very sweet. We are sooo ready for her to arrive!! Hope you have a great week!!
Post a Comment