Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas 2008




Posted by Picasa
We had a wonderful Christmas this year and as always Madelyn got WAY too much stuff!  Her favorite things were her Nintento DS and her Hello Kitty Phone & alarm clock from Santa and her desk from Nanny.  We just finished cleaning out her play room after Thanksgiving so we can start on Tate's nursery and now it is filled again with toys from Christmas.  I have got some major organizing to do in the next few days.  The baby bedding and furniture should be here sometime next week so I will be anxious to get the play room cleaned out again so I can start on the nursery.  I go back to the doctor on January 19th for my glucose test and hopefully I will not have any problems passing that.  You will notice that there is one picture of me and Madelyn in the last collage that shows how HUGE I am getting.  I am taking belly shots to keep for myself, but you will not see any posted on here.  I am not one of those cute pregnant people that just gain weight in the belly.  I gain it everywhere and I after this little boy gets here, I will have some major work to do to get the weight off.  

1 comment:

The Lantrip Family said...

Looks like Santa made a stop to the Stanley house! Wow, I have never seen so much pink. I used to love all that pink stuff and especially Hello Kitty!! She looks so cute in her little robe!