I know it has been a while since I posted any new pictures, but lately there just does not seem to be enough hours in the day. We went to the lake a couple of weeks ago to spend the weekend with Nanny. We had a few friends go with us. The newlyweds, Wes and Alyna came up on Saturday. Nanny cooked every one's favorite, Chicken Spaghetti. It was DELICIOUS! Madelyn talked Cristal and Alyna into letting her give them make-overs. That girl is serious as can be when she is putting make-up on people. She takes her job seriously and doesn't too bad of a job. I might have a little make-up artist on my hands. It was a beautiful weekend and we all had a great time!
This has been a busy summer with something going on every weekend it seems. I will be turning 30 on July 29th so Torey and I are going to Nashville tomorrow to celebrate early. Our friends, Amy and Kyle are going with us and I am sure we will have a great time. Amy and I have both been twice on girls only trips so we are excited that Torey and Kyle get to go this time. If you know me, then you know that I am a HUGE country music fan so Nashville is definitely one of my favorite places. We are planning on doing some things I haven't done before so I plan on taking plenty of pictures.


1 comment:
I hope you have a great time up there & I can't wait to see the picture of you & Tim. Maybe we can get together & eat to celebrate your birthday. I know it has been hard getting everyone together, even if we have to do it on a week night!
Post a Comment