Sunday, July 13, 2008

I have the BEST friends!!!


My 30th birthday isn't until July 29th, but somehow all of my wonderful friends & husband managed to sneak one past me and surprised me with the best party ever. I have never been so shocked and surprised in my entire life! Of course after the shock wore off, I got very emotional and started crying just thinking about what they had done for me. Everyone also surprised me with a Visa gift card and a delicious cake. I was under the impression that Torey and I were just going to meet Brad and Rachael at Time Out to eat dinner, but when we walked in the door there they all were. I truly do have some of the best friends and I will never forget this night! Thank you to Rachael, Brad, Cristal, Rowdy, Brandy, Jason, Amy, Kyle, Rachel, Eric, Angel, Erik, Kelli, David, Mandy, Patrick, Paige, Michael, Sam, Heather, Ronnie & Reba for all being there and being such great friends!!!

10 comments:

The Spencer Family said...

You made me teary eyed! I am glad you had a great time & you were suprised. You are one of my best friends & I couldn't imagine not doing something like that for you. We still need to celebrate closer to your birthday, too!

*Staci* said...

Happy early birthday Tammy! That was really sweet of all of them. You're lucky to have that many friends that you still hang out with. Looks like yall had fun in Nashville!

JANA said...

Happy Birthday! I am so glad you had a good one!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

happy early birthday!! im sure you all had a great time and i know you derserved it!!

Kelley Syx said...

Hey Tammy happy early birthday, it was a great one. Call sometime maybe we can hangout. Love Kelley

GARY said...

Good friends are hard to come by. Hang on to them forever. You are very SPECIAL, I will see you soon. Love you.

Mark, Allison, Dylan & Brinley said...

Hey Tammy,
My name is Allison Scoggins. I don't think you know me, but I went to school with Torey. I saw you at the daycare the other day and didn't realize your little girl went there! She is precious! We love it there, they are so good with Dylan! Anyway, I saw you through Rachael's page and thought I would say hey! By the way, Happy Early Birthday! That was so nice of them:)

Mark, Allison, Dylan & Brinley said...

It's such a small world! I didn't realize that Brad & Torey used to work together. Quinn & Brad are expecting their first child! We are so excited! I am sure your daughter will really enjoy the Elementary school. It's hard to believe how fast they grow! Thanks for replying...keep in touch!

Rachel said...

I am glad you had fun at your party!!! You were really surprised. I could not believe that you did't find out. It is always fun when we can all get together!!

Landrum Family said...

Happy Birthday! Go check your PG page. I THINK I just posted an old picture of us.